According to health experts, the time for babies to eat actual food start when they get 6
months old. But some kids might want to eat more food rather than taking soups. If you want
to feed your baby stronger foods than soups in his/her infant stage, you need to consult your
doctor. If your doctor told you it’s okay to feed your baby something sold that a soup, you can
start with feeding him/her one spoon of rice once a day. Including milk in his/her meal will
benefit him with a plenty of minerals that the body needs.
- Rice, water, milk mixing up with breast milk,
- Avoid sweet foods. Potato, carrot, parsnip, and rutabaga are good for a start.
- Apple and other less sweet jams.
Do not feed your baby foods like;
- Spicy foods,
- Salty foods,
- Processed foods,
- Cow’s milk,
- Cereals that are rich with gluten,
- Meat, Fish, Peanut, Honey, and fatty foods,
- fruits rich with citrus acid like orange and others,
- berry and grapes.